Oil N' Gold Focus
Weekly Fundamentals - Gold Gained Most in 6 Months Feb 06 07:20 ET
- Gold strengthened for a third consecutive week, extending the gains by +3.71% on US dollar's weakness. Indeed, other precious metals also got supported with silver adding +3.76%, the largest weekly increase since September 2015. For PGMs, platinum an...Read more...
Gold: Gold Trading Higher This Morning Feb 11 03:34 ET
- The pair is expected to find support at 1187.37, and a fall through could take it to the next support level of 1167.63. The pair is expected to find i...
Technical Analysis for Precious Metals Feb 11 06:26 ET
- Gold inclined to trade above the main resistance line near 1200.00 psychological, which opens the door up for additional upside actions and would ease...
Technical Analysis for Energy Markets Feb 11 06:24 ET
- Bears' power increased on oil chart according to ADX readings, while RSI 14 indicator continues to edge lower. Trading below 29.65 is a negative facto...
Junior Gold Stocks Rebound from Lows Jan 31 03:08 ET
- The junior sector had a very difficult year in 2011 but has led the recent recovery (at least statistically) in the precious metals sector. Two of our...
Commodity Price Volatility to Continue Jan 02 09:55 ET
- If 2011 was a wild year for energy and commodity prices, our expectation is that 2012 will be no different, as the news coming from Europe and other p...
Classic Investment Book Now Available Free
Robert Prechter has just released a complimentary online edition of Elliott Wave Principle: Key to Market Behavior. All 248-pages of this classic investment book can be on your screen in just minutes. You'll learn the method successful investors have used for decades. Access Your Free Copy of Elliott Wave Principle, Now.
MoneyShow Las Vegas
Get ready for a return to stock-picking: Quality growth investments to fit your own unique risk tolerance! At The MoneyShow Las Vegas, May 12-14, 2015, you can find potent growth investments in a fragile bull market. Hear from the industry's top experts such as Steve Forbes, Mark Mills, James Stack, and many more! Register for free now!