Oil N' Gold Focus
Crude Prices Slumped on Surplus Concerns Oct 01 01:57 ET
- Crude oil slumped with WTI crude oil recording the biggest daily decline since November 2012. Besides the end-of-the-quarter selling, prices were pressured by a strong US dollar and increasing supply. Libyan production has been improving gradually.
Technical Analysis for Precious Metals Oct 01 04:41 ET
- We witnessed a daily closing below 1211.90 at 127.2% correction as showing on graph. Stability below the latter is negative and could extend the downs...
Technical Analysis for Energy Markets Oct 01 04:37 ET
- Technically, we notice that Fibonacci level 50% formed a strong resistance in front of the positive attempts at 94.70, whereas the price failed to bre...
Junior Gold Stocks Rebound from Lows Jan 31 03:08 ET
- The junior sector had a very difficult year in 2011 but has led the recent recovery (at least statistically) in the precious metals sector. Two of our...
Commodity Price Volatility to Continue Jan 02 09:55 ET
- If 2011 was a wild year for energy and commodity prices, our expectation is that 2012 will be no different, as the news coming from Europe and other p...
Classic Investment Book Now Available Free
Robert Prechter has just released a complimentary online edition of Elliott Wave Principle: Key to Market Behavior. All 248-pages of this classic investment book can be on your screen in just minutes. You'll learn the method successful investors have used for decades. Access Your Free Copy of Elliott Wave Principle, Now.
The World MoneyShow Toronto
US and Canadian equity markets trading near all-time highs amid record-low volatility has many pointing to a sense of "complacency" in the markets, like it's possible that the "easy money" has already been made. That's why 40+ leading investing and trading experts will be speaking LIVE and in-person at The World MoneyShow Toronto, and will reveal their latest and best stock and ETF picks in the process. Register free