Oil N' Gold Focus
ECB's Sovereign Bonds Buying to Start Next Week Mar 05 21:13 ET
- Market attention was on the ECB meeting as well as China's National People Congress. While the former lifted sentiment, the latter raised concerns over the growth outlook in the world's second largest economy. Stoxx 600 added +0.8% while China's CSI...Read more...
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Mar 06 00:08 ET
- SPOT GOLD closed lower on Thursday extending the trading range of the past six days. The lowrange close sets the stage for a steady to lower opening o...
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Mar 04 23:43 ET
- SPOT GOLD closed lower on Wednesday and below the 20day moving average crossing confirming that a shortterm top has been posted. The lowrange close se...
Junior Gold Stocks Rebound from Lows Jan 31 03:08 ET
- The junior sector had a very difficult year in 2011 but has led the recent recovery (at least statistically) in the precious metals sector. Two of our...
Commodity Price Volatility to Continue Jan 02 09:55 ET
- If 2011 was a wild year for energy and commodity prices, our expectation is that 2012 will be no different, as the news coming from Europe and other p...
Classic Investment Book Now Available Free
Robert Prechter has just released a complimentary online edition of Elliott Wave Principle: Key to Market Behavior. All 248-pages of this classic investment book can be on your screen in just minutes. You'll learn the method successful investors have used for decades. Access Your Free Copy of Elliott Wave Principle, Now.
Register for the eMoneyShow and enjoy free access to 45+ top experts’ best and brightest ideas for achieving safe, repeatable income across each and every sector and asset class. Register for free now!
The Traders Expo New York
Attend the only event that gives retail traders hands-on access to the very same tools, technology, and ideas as the best and brightest traders in the world - The Traders Expo New York!
More than 30 hours of firsthand mentoring direct from 70+ elite traders is just a slice of what's happening February 28 - March 2, 2015.