Oil N' Gold Focus
Saudi Increases Oil Prices in Asia and US Mar 03 21:31 ET
- Crude oil prices firmed as Saudi Arabia raised prices in Asia, sending a message of stronger demand. The state-owned Aramco said it was increasing its Asian prices for light oil delivery in April by US$1.4/bbl while prices in the US were increased by...Read more...
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Mar 04 01:38 ET
- SPOT GOLD closed lower due to profit taking on Tuesday as tensions in the Ukraine have eased for the momentum. The lowrange close sets the stage for a...
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Mar 02 23:40 ET
- SPOT GOLD closed lower on Tuesday. The lowrange close sets the stage for a steady to lower opening when Tuesday's night session begins trading. Stocha...
Junior Gold Stocks Rebound from Lows Jan 31 03:08 ET
- The junior sector had a very difficult year in 2011 but has led the recent recovery (at least statistically) in the precious metals sector. Two of our...
Commodity Price Volatility to Continue Jan 02 09:55 ET
- If 2011 was a wild year for energy and commodity prices, our expectation is that 2012 will be no different, as the news coming from Europe and other p...
Classic Investment Book Now Available Free
Robert Prechter has just released a complimentary online edition of Elliott Wave Principle: Key to Market Behavior. All 248-pages of this classic investment book can be on your screen in just minutes. You'll learn the method successful investors have used for decades. Access Your Free Copy of Elliott Wave Principle, Now.
Register for the eMoneyShow and enjoy free access to 45+ top experts’ best and brightest ideas for achieving safe, repeatable income across each and every sector and asset class. Register for free now!
The Traders Expo New York
Attend the only event that gives retail traders hands-on access to the very same tools, technology, and ideas as the best and brightest traders in the world - The Traders Expo New York!
More than 30 hours of firsthand mentoring direct from 70+ elite traders is just a slice of what's happening February 28 - March 2, 2015.