Commentaries, Technical Analysis & Research Reports
http://www.oilngold.com/administrator/index.php Apr 26 02:24 ET
- Spot Gold fell further on Tuesday and ended day firmly in red, on fresh bearish acceleration that hit low at $1261 (rising daily Kijun-sen / Fibonacci 61.8% retracement of $1239/$1295 rally. Fresh wea...
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Apr 24 23:53 ET
- Spot Gold opened with gap-lower on Monday, pressured by renewed risk appetite that moved traders' bets from safe haven instruments to riskier assets. Gold price spiked to $1265 low on Monday (rising 2...
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Apr 24 04:05 ET
- Spot Gold maintained strong bullish sentiment despite weekly close red on Friday (the first bearish weekly close after five straight bullish weeks), as last week’s rally cracked important barrier at...
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Apr 20 23:10 ET
- Spot Gold recovered part of losses of the previous day on Thursday, recovering from correction low at $1274, after pullback was contained by Fibonacci 38.2% retracement of $1243/$1295 upleg. The yello...
GOLD - Bearish, Risk Turns Lower On Correctiongold Apr 19 23:17 ET
- GOLD - The commodity weakened after failing to strengthen further on Wednesday. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,270.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,260.00 level. Further...
WTI: No Longer A Benchmark For Oil Prices Feb 13 11:31 ET
- The continuous divergence between the price of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) and Brent prices has called into question whether markets should continue to consider the price of WTI a benchmark at all. The biggest problem for WTI is...
Junior Gold Stocks Rebound from Lows Jan 31 03:08 ET
- The junior sector had a very difficult year in 2011 but has led the recent recovery (at least statistically) in the precious metals sector. Two of our favorite exchange traded funds, GDXJ and ZJG.to are up 30% and 25% respectively...
The Gold Stocks are Tracking Past Equity Bull Markets Jan 10 10:27 ET
- All bull markets have similarities and all equity bull markets have strong similarities. They go through similar phases. Most bull markets start off slow and then build towards what we like to say is an acceleration into a bubble...
Commodity Price Volatility to Continue Jan 02 09:55 ET
- If 2011 was a wild year for energy and commodity prices, our expectation is that 2012 will be no different, as the news coming from Europe and other parts of the world should remain unsettling. One of the few exceptions to this en...
Relative Strength Analysis is Important for Gold Stocks Oct 26 11:23 ET
- Relative strength is defined as the measuring of one market against another over a specific period of time. Relative strength is an important concept in any bull market. After all, if you've found the bull market why not find the...