Commentaries, Technical Analysis & Research Reports
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Jan 24 00:34 ET
- Spot gold reached a fresh 2-month high of 1,219.43 this Monday, closing the day around $1,216.30 a troy ounce, as uncertainty surrounding US policies fuel demand for the safe-haven asset, and hit the...
Crude Oil Maintains Bullish Trend Jan 23 22:54 ET
- Oil prices were initially weaker at the start of the new week, but they have now recovered to trade almost flat at the time of this writing. At the weekend, the OPEC and some producers outside of the...
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Jan 22 23:24 ET
- Spot gold closed the week at $1,207.44, up for a fourth consecutive week although the upward momentum moderated as the commodity reached the 1,200 threshold. Gold traded as high as 1,218.77 at the beg...
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Jan 20 00:50 ET
- Gold prices eased this Thursday, with spot settling at $1,202.50 a troy ounce, as a stronger dollar added to mute physical demand in Asia. FED's Yellen comments, reaffirming the Central Bank willingne...
Gold: Yellow Metal Trading A Tad Lower This Morning Jan 24 03:54 ET
- The pair is expected to find support at 1210.77, and a fall through could take it to the next support level of 1204.33. The pair is expected to find its first resistance at 1221.87, and a rise through...
WTI: No Longer A Benchmark For Oil Prices Feb 13 11:31 ET
- The continuous divergence between the price of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) and Brent prices has called into question whether markets should continue to consider the price of WTI a benchmark at all. The biggest problem for WTI is...
Junior Gold Stocks Rebound from Lows Jan 31 03:08 ET
- The junior sector had a very difficult year in 2011 but has led the recent recovery (at least statistically) in the precious metals sector. Two of our favorite exchange traded funds, GDXJ and ZJG.to are up 30% and 25% respectively...
The Gold Stocks are Tracking Past Equity Bull Markets Jan 10 10:27 ET
- All bull markets have similarities and all equity bull markets have strong similarities. They go through similar phases. Most bull markets start off slow and then build towards what we like to say is an acceleration into a bubble...
Commodity Price Volatility to Continue Jan 02 09:55 ET
- If 2011 was a wild year for energy and commodity prices, our expectation is that 2012 will be no different, as the news coming from Europe and other parts of the world should remain unsettling. One of the few exceptions to this en...
Relative Strength Analysis is Important for Gold Stocks Oct 26 11:23 ET
- Relative strength is defined as the measuring of one market against another over a specific period of time. Relative strength is an important concept in any bull market. After all, if you've found the bull market why not find the...