Commentaries, Technical Analysis & Research Reports
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Mar 01 00:45 ET
- Gold prices fell, despite risk aversion remained high ahead of Trump's budget speech before a joint session at the Congress. The commodity was partially weighed by increasing odds for a US rate hike i...
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Feb 27 23:32 ET
- Gold prices extended their advance at the beginning of the day, with spot reaching a fresh yearly high of 1,263.79 before ending the day in the red, a few cents below $1,255.00 a troy ounce. The safe-...
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Feb 26 23:25 ET
- Gold prices surged to their highest in over three months, after FED's Minutes failed to confirm a rate hike for March and over increasing uncertainty over the economic impact of US's new administratio...
GOLD - Eyes Further Upside Pressure On Strength Feb 26 22:01 ET
- GOLD - The commodity closed higher the past week leaving it to strengthen further on trend resumption. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,250.00 level where a break will turn attention to the...
Bullion and Energy Market Commentary Feb 23 23:58 ET
- Spot gold accelerated its advance and printed a fresh 2017 high of $1,251.01 a troy ounce this Thursday, as the dollar eased against all of its major rivals, following comments from US Treasury Secret...
WTI: No Longer A Benchmark For Oil Prices Feb 13 11:31 ET
- The continuous divergence between the price of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) and Brent prices has called into question whether markets should continue to consider the price of WTI a benchmark at all. The biggest problem for WTI is...
Junior Gold Stocks Rebound from Lows Jan 31 03:08 ET
- The junior sector had a very difficult year in 2011 but has led the recent recovery (at least statistically) in the precious metals sector. Two of our favorite exchange traded funds, GDXJ and ZJG.to are up 30% and 25% respectively...
The Gold Stocks are Tracking Past Equity Bull Markets Jan 10 10:27 ET
- All bull markets have similarities and all equity bull markets have strong similarities. They go through similar phases. Most bull markets start off slow and then build towards what we like to say is an acceleration into a bubble...
Commodity Price Volatility to Continue Jan 02 09:55 ET
- If 2011 was a wild year for energy and commodity prices, our expectation is that 2012 will be no different, as the news coming from Europe and other parts of the world should remain unsettling. One of the few exceptions to this en...
Relative Strength Analysis is Important for Gold Stocks Oct 26 11:23 ET
- Relative strength is defined as the measuring of one market against another over a specific period of time. Relative strength is an important concept in any bull market. After all, if you've found the bull market why not find the...